Just need a hug..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a pic of them?
Here's 2 of them. They're in excellent condition. Picked them up off Craigslist. Decided to hold off til spring to mount. But still not sold on going to 20s yet. The one in the first pic has a slight bend in the edge where the weights would go but it's pretty minimal. The others have zero curbrash whatsoever. The Goodyear tires mounted on them are trash. And they don't have sensors from what I was told. I was planning to 86 the Goodyear so if I sell, then I'll do that first.

0105171524.jpg

0105171524a.jpg

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Tonyrodz , gotta have ground clearance for the 3 and 4 foot tall snow berms I have to drive through in winter months that they leave where my street meets the main road when they plow. Lol. No lowering for me. I love that my stock denali 17s are easy to keep clean. And tires are cheaper. So I'm not certain I wanna mount them. If anyone is interested let me know.

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone hoarding a set of 20" LTZ wheels or something similar in good shape? 2007-2014? The newer the better! It would help my situation quite a bit.

@Tonyrodz , gotta have ground clearance for the 3 and 4 foot tall snow germs I have to drive through in winter months that they leave where my street meets the main road when they plow. Lol. No lowering for me. I love that my stock denali 17s are easy to keep clean. And tires are cheaper. So I'm not certain I wanna mount them. If anyone is interested let me know.

@Tribbert are you paying attention?

OP
OP
Tribbert

Tribbert

Reaction score
Yes, sorry. I found a set for a few hundred bucks. Dealership was nice enough to reimburse me 10% for cost of parts and labor. They said it was the worst deal they've ever dealt with. Getting her back today finally! Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB12