Just need a hug..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cmicasa the Great XvX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't kno if U have them but I'm surprised as hell they didn't swipe your 3rd row. I talked to a guy out in Cali who had his window broken and 3rd row yanked out the rear. When I traded my '07 Tahoe in, I had forgotten that I even had a 3rd row wrapped in plastic in my basement cedar closet, and the salesman never asked until 3 days after the transaction had happened. Needless to say I thru mine up on Ebay selling them for $1200 to the aforementioned guy. What UPS in its careless delivery, breaking the bottom plastic is another story that ended up having the guy send them back, UPS giving me an insurance pay-out of $900, while allowing me to keep the damaged merchandise. I in turn was able to sell them "as is" for another $900 to a guy who also had his stolen and had no issue with a little broken plastic at the bottom of the seat because they were never coming out again.. as he was gonna literally bolt them in so they couldn't be removed

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grrrr....man
:flamingdevil:

Sorry to see that kind of stuff. Hope you get some retribution sometime.

OP
OP
Tribbert

Tribbert

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Just the standard alarm, but the cut the horn so it didn't make a peep. Insurance is trying to give me the old run around "Your aftermarket parts aren't insured, etc. etc." The initial estimate is $3100 in damages LOL. Damn near fell out of my chair. Luckily I have a good Chevy team on my side that will make it right. I told the adjuster I didn't appreciate his low ball offer and he proceeded to tell me that my "full coverage" wouldn't cover most of my stuff. Time to play hard ball, that's for sure. The receipts for parts/ labor alone I submitted well exceeded expected damages....not to mention there is probably a few grand in electrical damage alone...not even to mention parts.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Definitely keep us updated. Insurance companies aren't in the business to lose money, paying full value on claims, they're in business just to collect premiums. Like you said, time to play hardball!! :893karatesmiley-thu

OP
OP
Tribbert

Tribbert

Reaction score
I don't kno if U have them but I'm surprised as hell they didn't swipe your 3rd row. I talked to a guy out in Cali who had his window broken and 3rd row yanked out the rear. When I traded my '07 Tahoe in, I had forgotten that I even had a 3rd row wrapped in plastic in my basement cedar closet, and the salesman never asked until 3 days after the transaction had happened. Needless to say I thru mine up on Ebay selling them for $1200 to the aforementioned guy. What UPS in its careless delivery, breaking the bottom plastic is another story that ended up having the guy send them back, UPS giving me an insurance pay-out of $900, while allowing me to keep the damaged merchandise. I in turn was able to sell them "as is" for another $900 to a guy who also had his stolen and had no issue with a little broken plastic at the bottom of the seat because they were never coming out again.. as he was gonna literally bolt them in so they couldn't be removed

I have the 3rd row, I keep it in the house as I don't like hauling everyone around. Just a big 4 seater and a Weathertech cargo liner in the back...Wishful thinking though haha

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Yea it's bad enough your baby got ***** , but now you have to deal with your insurance company who isn't even on your side.

I always say ....if they wanna play hard ball f**king bring it!:flamingdevil:...cause Im the hard ball champion and l always win:boxing:
never back down, they always cave in:hail:

Cmicasa the Great XvX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 3rd row, I keep it in the house as I don't like hauling everyone around. Just a big 4 seater and a Weathertech cargo liner in the back...Wishful thinking though haha

Yup. That was what I did with my GMT800 and 900. Its the one thing about the K2XX I wish they had of allowed.. removable 3rd row