Need advice on an 07 yukon denali transmission its a 6l80e

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
There are so many Tahoe, Yukes, Burbs & Esky in TX it boggles the mind. I flew out the DFW for work and the shuttle bus dropped me off at a Hilton DoubleTree. The lot was completely full of GM full size SUV’s. It looked like a GM convention.

I got inside and some soaking wet kid almost ran me over at full speed. I got in the elevator and went up to the 6th floor. Looking down at the pool it was almost opaque with over 100 kids in it. All around me, across and down every rooms door was open and kids in bathing suits were running full speed.

I just witnessed a 200+ room hotel takeover by moms & kids for a mass weekend birthday party. They love GM in TX and man, they Go Big on Everything.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys driving Toyota trucks around here put stickers on them reminding people they are built in tx. they know they are silently being judged. my yukon has a big tx sticker inside the door making sure you know it was from the tx plant.

I see the new $100k yukons and Escalades everywhere. it's crazy the 8 year loans people will take out for these things.

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are so many Tahoe, Yukes, Burbs & Esky in TX it boggles the mind. I flew out the DFW for work and the shuttle bus dropped me off at a Hilton DoubleTree. The lot was completely full of GM full size SUV’s. It looked like a GM convention.

I got inside and some soaking wet kid almost ran me over at full speed. I got in the elevator and went up to the 6th floor. Looking down at the pool it was almost opaque with over 100 kids in it. All around me, across and down every rooms door was open and kids in bathing suits were running full speed.

I just witnessed a 200+ room hotel takeover by moms & kids for a mass weekend birthday party. They love GM in TX and man, they Go Big on Everything.
and pickups

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s funny. Dumping, I mean sprinkling $2-8k into an 07-14 vs a jumping into a $100k truck makes sense to me until I hit the Billion dollar powerball numbers.
100%. This is where I’m at also. It feels wonderful to drive around in a new rig. I rent them often enough to get a feel for how nice it is, but I really like having lots of savings and the extra $1200+/mo in our budget.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
and pickups

That was the weird thing, there were no pick ups there that day. They pretty much checked out when I did. When they were driving out all windows were down and it was little kid arms and screaming like an rabid octopus. Happiest kids in the world that day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts