Is anyone else here able to chirp spin out tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have more of a head jerk when punching the throttle to pass someone since
I did the efan

chitown906

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correction, I no longer can get either tire to spin =-/ seems like it bogs a little at WOT initially after I press the pedal...

Chi_Town

OP
OP
99Yuk

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am afraid after these repairs are done with the add-on that break something else I don't have money for When I try a WOT launch again.

You sir are well on your way to worry free motoring. Look at it this way, if you replace every componant in your truck, you'll have a few years of nothng to worry about! :)

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

I have more of a head jerk when punching the throttle to pass someone since
I did the efan

It's nice isn't it.....

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Correction, I no longer can get either tire to spin =-/ seems like it bogs a little at WOT initially after I press the pedal...

Chi_Town

Maybe it was in the wet that she did that. These trucks can certainly go sideways in the rain.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Update: At the street drags today my worst run of the day I was able to take out a hemi powered Dakota ... spun at launch and spun a little at the 1-2 shift.

My tranny doesn't like that 1-2 shift at WOT. :(

And that's the cool part. I know these trucks aren't built for speed, but it's so cool when a 4000Lbs truck can do shit like that! No one expects it!

Talk about a sleeper! My truck looks like rusty shit on the outside, but under the hood, it's all go. It gives me the warm and fuzzies when I can blow the doors off some import off the line.....

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And that's the cool part. I know these trucks aren't built for speed, but it's so cool when a 4000Lbs truck can do shit like that! No one expects it!

Talk about a sleeper! My truck looks like rusty shit on the outside, but under the hood, it's all go. It gives me the warm and fuzzies when I can blow the doors off some import off the line.....

LOL funny you mention imports, my best run of the day, I tree'd and 60ft'd some import tuned Scion, one of the car ones, not that gay box thing. He caught me right at the line. Still pretty damned funny.

chitown906

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still sucks I no longer have that warm and fuzzy feeling. I miss launching with my gs just killing stangs and camaros was an awesome feeling

CHI_TOWN

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know what though, not many cars still sound like a real classic american v8 when you get on em, not even the newer cars. I like the fact that i can still mash on the throttle and sound like I'm in a monte carlo stock car (not as loud of course). Lets see a honda with a turbo and a fart can do that! Well, minus those crazy LS powered civics...

Tahoe's at WOT are a little more intimidating and dangerous too...

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
With the shoes on my rig (or should I say...trail running sneakers??) I don't think I'll be gettin 'em to spin without rippin' sumthin else apart first.....lol

96GMCYukonGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine spun 33s no problem on dry smoked like crazy the 35s spin but just not enough to start smoking

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lucky.... i can spin one before hand i did some spinning then aposi govner broke and shreaded my spiders.... so then i bought a yukon rear end with no aposi now i turn a corner my tires start to skid and if i stomp on it with the 383 stroker it will spin no matter what =D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork