How do you feel about cops driving Tahoes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfennig_san

Reaction score
I'm a law enforcement officer and we need the room, we have a lot of equipment! We have take home Tahoe and Suburbans and we take great care of them because they're only assigned to us and not on the road for every shift like some departments . They are really good for our K-9 units and specialized service team units and for inclement weather. Why shouldn't we be allowed to drive a nice vehicle especially since we're in it all the time and put our lives on the line for all the people that don't appreciate us and all that we do to protect people and their families that we don't even know. I bet you wouldn't be complaining if we rolled up to your house in our Tahoe/Suburban to save you and your family now would you. It's a shame the amount of disrespect that we get but we still do our job and will always be professional.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk
I was kinda thinking the same thing -- If a cop is coming to save my ass I want them to have the most kick-ass vehicle possible, with the most gear stored in back, great all weather capability, ground clearance, weight to smash through barriers, and so forth. I also want them to be more protected in crashes and comfortable long term. One cop retiring on disability costs more than a lot full of Tahoes.

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try using the ENGLISH language. Make your point without denigrating people. While we are at it put on a decent shirt, have a good day.
I don't know what you can't understand from my post. Everyone else had no issue comprehending it.

And if you think that's me in the avatar you need to get out from under your rock more often.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Bubbles from trailer park boys. Some kind of Canadian National hero like Bieber.
I'll never get it.

crunchcity

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I actually think the Explorer's make better police vehicles. They blow the Tahoe's away performance wise and handle better...imo.

crunchcity

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Why shouldn't we be allowed to drive a nice vehicle especially since we're in it all the time and put our lives on the line for all the people that don't appreciate us and all that we do to protect people and their families that we don't even know. I bet you wouldn't be complaining if we rolled up to your house in our Tahoe/Suburban to save you and your family now would you.

You're job is protect the establishment/wealthy and fleece the lower classes for traffic ticket revenue generation.

BrianT

Reaction score
I'm a law enforcement officer and we need the room, we have a lot of equipment! We have take home Tahoe and Suburbans and we take great care of them because they're only assigned to us and not on the road for every shift like some departments . They are really good for our K-9 units and specialized service team units and for inclement weather. Why shouldn't we be allowed to drive a nice vehicle especially since we're in it all the time and put our lives on the line for all the people that don't appreciate us and all that we do to protect people and their families that we don't even know. I bet you wouldn't be complaining if we rolled up to your house in our Tahoe/Suburban to save you and your family now would you. It's a shame the amount of disrespect that we get but we still do our job and will always be professional.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Well said Denali132!!!

Now lets maybe just kill this thread. It makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz