How do you feel about cops driving Tahoes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Burby

Burby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a troll. I think any fleet purpose cheapens the brand/model. And that affects my resale value. I don't have a problem with cops but I do have a problem with seeing gobs of highway patrol driving Tahoes and busting speeders. It is nothing more than a money grab.

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're high. Should the Secret Service switch to smart cars too? Yeah catching speeders is a money grab but how in ****'s sake does driving tahoes make it worse?

GM trucks and suvs are just trucks, no matter how much leather and chrome you put on it. No matter how you twist it it's still a solid rear axle body on frame 4x4 with a big v8 under the hood.

Buy a ******* g class like the little kardashian ***** you are if you're so offended that the police drive tahoes. Then people will know you're a snob. I don't like suburban moms driving around in tahoes, it hurts the value because people see a bunch of future ****** drooling all over them and dropping skittles everywhere in the back seat.

el_flores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If cops didn't drive tahoes then where are we supposed to get used ones from?

I have to agree. If it weren't for ex-law enforcement Tahoes, I could never afford one. I'm on my second one and haven't had any problems yet.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree it does cheapen the brand and resale. People are getting all sentimental about it, but facts are facts. Bringing in all this other crap and personal attacks is childish

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree it does cheapen the brand and resale. People are getting all sentimental about it, but facts are facts. Bringing in all this other crap and personal attacks is childish
So dodge ford and gm are all cheapened.
Resale value isn't affected by the existence of a ppv. If the market was flooded with ppv vehicles I could see your point but it's not. The vehicles are incredibly popular. You say facts are facts but it's purely opinion that has been stated here.
Find hard evidence about the decline of resale value after the introduction of a ppv.

On top of that this thread is a waste of server space, nothing is to be gained from it, and I'm sure the highway patrol and GM corporate give a shit about your opinion lol. Good luck stopping gm from supplying tahoes to gov because you don't like to be seen driving the same vehicle 12 does.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is ford supposed to be worse than chevys? I don't get it.

Ford/GMC are all less expensive and GENERALLY get worse ratings (consumer reports etc) than their foreign competition so I'm not sure what role 'snobby' plays in any of this lol.

The only reason I have a yukon is because it has a third row and doesn't scream 'hey look at me I have money!!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So dodge ford and gm are all cheapened.
Resale value isn't affected by the existence of a ppv. If the market was flooded with ppv vehicles I could see your point but it's not. The vehicles are incredibly popular. You say facts are facts but it's purely opinion that has been stated here.
Find hard evidence about the decline of resale value after the introduction of a ppv.

On top of that this thread is a waste of server space, nothing is to be gained from it, and I'm sure the highway patrol and GM corporate give a shit about your opinion lol. Good luck stopping gm from supplying tahoes to gov because you don't like to be seen driving the same vehicle 12 does.
No

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas....just in here to give a quick warning to keep your emotions in check. There have been a few posts in this thread that are getting very close to crossing "the line" and probably do cross the line. Keep it civil please :waytogo:

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07 Burb, thank you for stepping in as these type post never work out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts