How do you feel about cops driving Tahoes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pinnacle of SUV's? Lol.

Wake me up when LEO's are driving around in range rovers, bentleys, Mercs or Landcruisers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Floep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're high. Should the Secret Service switch to smart cars too? Yeah catching speeders is a money grab but how in ****'s sake does driving tahoes make it worse?

GM trucks and suvs are just trucks, no matter how much leather and chrome you put on it. No matter how you twist it it's still a solid rear axle body on frame 4x4 with a big v8 under the hood.

Buy a ******* g class like the little kardashian ***** you are if you're so offended that the police drive tahoes. Then people will know you're a snob. I don't like suburban moms driving around in tahoes, it hurts the value because people see a bunch of future ****** drooling all over them and dropping skittles everywhere in the back seat.
Try using the ENGLISH language. Make your point without denigrating people. While we are at it put on a decent shirt, have a good day.

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was hoping to really enjoy this thread, but instead found it to be just a few guys acting like kids and the rest trying to figure out the purpose of the thread. I was looking through hoping to see what PPV were shown, but none were listed here. maybe another thread somewhere?

personally... I know that 95% of the PPV are american made vehicles... so your going to see high Chevy, Ford and Dodge use. And coming from a former Reserve PO and the fact that Im 6'5 and upper 250s, I can tell you I wish we had Tahoes back in the day instead of the Crown Vics. My family is still LE and they have both have Chargers and the crap they now have in the units make it impossible to be comfortable and when you have that need to slam on the breaks and exit your vehicle, the Tahoe is hands down the most efficient vehicle to park and exit in a hurry. I sat in my buddies Tahoe K9 unit and made me want to put the uniform back on and get out in the streets.

all this to say.... "where are some Tahoe PPV pics?" Who has the best one?

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to complain... make sure its that PPV are putting Nipples on the top of Tahoes.

23425554679_d1b461643a_b.jpg

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a law enforcement officer and we need the room, we have a lot of equipment! We have take home Tahoe and Suburbans and we take great care of them because they're only assigned to us and not on the road for every shift like some departments . They are really good for our K-9 units and specialized service team units and for inclement weather. Why shouldn't we be allowed to drive a nice vehicle especially since we're in it all the time and put our lives on the line for all the people that don't appreciate us and all that we do to protect people and their families that we don't even know. I bet you wouldn't be complaining if we rolled up to your house in our Tahoe/Suburban to save you and your family now would you. It's a shame the amount of disrespect that we get but we still do our job and will always be professional.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
If you want to complain... make sure its that PPV are putting Nipples on the top of Tahoes.

23425554679_d1b461643a_b.jpg
Holy huge ass ***** nipple lights !!!

At least they got smart and went with the chargers. In Seattle the PD have 3.7 V6, but University of Washington campus cops have Hemis lol.:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe1844