How do you feel about cops driving Tahoes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny, our local sheriffs department has NNBS tahoes. And one K2XX so far. I'm just used to seeing them. The department does have a couple of relatively new Ford explorers and I think the explorers are kinda lame. Lol. A few weeks ago when we had a storm that dumped 5 feet if snow in 5 days, I saw one of the explorers stuck because he high centered on a snow berm trying to pull out of the driveway from the sheriff station onto the main street. And one of the NNBS tahoes was pulling him out. It was pretty entertaining. I think it's better they drive tahoes.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night saw several police agencies using Tahoes on Live PD..All the Leos looked comfy in them!!

My county had a lot of 2007-2014 Tahoes and Suburbans in service..Then they decided to lease the Ford Explorer Utility..I asked a Leo at a gas station few months ago how he liked it..He said he wished he had his V8 Tahoe back.

A sprinkling of agencies down here are using the Tahoe.

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a few Tahoe PPVs in our area, but for the longest they drove Crown Vics. I've only seen a few of the new police caprices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts