How do I keep it clean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not at all, the truck is more than capable. If I remember right, you only do it for yourself. Not out there in public spaces, right?[/QUOTE

Yes, only my driveway/short private rd. I think its quite capable myself, however, i do baby it when im using the plow, just something about it being a 50k 'plow truck'....make sense? Lol

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
use a quartz sealer on the paint after all that DA polishing and makes life easier for up to 3-5 years

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go to the car wash twice a month. I also use Meguiars wash and wax spray, synthetic spray way and car duster. I envy you guys who have garages.

That's life in the concrete jungle...no garage, parking on the streets and a shit load of love taps on front and rear bumpers :mad:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That's life in the concrete jungle...no garage, parking on the streets and a shit load of love taps on front and rear bumpers :mad:
Man, sometimes I see cars driving that are from the city, and I can't believe how bad their bumpers look! Especially the rears. Some guys have those rear rubber things that are supposed to protect their bumpers from those "love taps"hanging down while their driving, and that looks terrible too. Don't they know their supposed to be rolled back into the trunk once their driving? Drives me crazy. Oh yes, the concrete jungle, gotta love it. :anitoof::biggun:

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, sometimes I see cars driving that are from the city, and I can't believe how bad their bumpers look! Especially the rears. Some guys have those rear rubber things that are supposed to protect their bumpers from those "love taps"hanging down while their driving, and that looks terrible too. Don't they know their supposed to be rolled back into the trunk once their driving? Drives me crazy. Oh yes, the concrete jungle, gotta love it. :anitoof::biggun:

Those bumper guards are the ugliest thing I've ever seen! That's why I installed the front push bar and the punisher hitch cover that sticks out 3'' past my rear bumper which is all mangled already lol

People in NYC don't give a shit...they will just ram the car in front and behind them till their parked! :lazer:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Those bumper guards are the ugliest thing I've ever seen! That's why I installed the front push bar and the punisher hitch cover that sticks out 3'' past my rear bumper which is all mangled already lol

People in NYC don't give a shit...they will just ram the car in front and behind them till their parked! :lazer:
I couldn't do it! People drive like they're on a suicide mission.

bigrhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score

So true. I'm very careful when parking. I try to leave enough room, front and rear so the next person can park or leave without banging into my truck. Some drivers just don't care.

Last edited: