How do I keep it clean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So true. I'm very careful when parking. I try to leave enough room, front and rear so the next person can park or leave without banging into my truck. Some drivers just don't care.
I used have a 78 cutlass.....lol....big ass chrome bumpers, my bronx beater car, no radio, white interior, sky blue.....(@Cattivo) lolol.....when u just couldnt fit in that spot a little pushin to the car in front or behind......young and dumb.....lmao

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used have a 78 cutlass.....lol....big ass chrome bumpers, my bronx beater car, no radio, white interior, sky blue.....(@Cattivo) lolol.....when u just couldnt fit in that spot a little pushin to the car in front or behind......young and dumb.....lmao

I had an '87 Cutlass Supreme... White with Blue Suede interior and White Wall Tires full of speakers! lol...I was a 17yo ***** who was too drunk to drive half the time and destroyed everybodys bumpers! lmao

Uncle Sam showed me the light! ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9