HID deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DenaliAK

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Aah. Cool...those look nice, although I could live without the LED's. Curious to see how the actual cutoff with HID's will turn out.

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a set for my '03 Denali. I think they'll look sharp in my new projector housings (when they arrive!). Hope the 9006's are still the right thing!

Good find, here. Great deal!

~B

Idk what bulb your new housing use but the factory projectors for the Denalis uses the 9005 for low and high not the 9006.

OP
OP
DenaliAK

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Most aftermarket housings do use the 9006, though.

It probably would have been a good idea to find out for sure before ordering the HID's...lol.

getsome

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Most aftermarket housings do use the 9006, though.

It probably would have been a good idea to find out for sure before ordering the HID's...lol.

i'm checking with tech support to see if the 9005s AND 9006s will work, and it's just been confirmed that ONLY the 9005s will work with those projectors.
I even looked it up on that OSRAM Sylvania site and still wrote down the wrong ****** number. Grrr.

Oh well, crisis averted because DDM isn't exactly shipping out orders the day you place them! So i'll get in touch with them and make the change. whew!

Man, I've already gotten more than my money's worth out of this forum. Thanks again! :)

~B

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the other thing is that you can easily modify a 9006 into a 9005, or vise versa.

getsome

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i called DDM and got in touch with them very easily, and modified my order. they said it would be here in about a week. sweet!
~B

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
problems at the port. lol anyone else get this email?

Do to heightened security at the port our container is being hand inspected and will be delivered to us on or about Feb. 25th/26th. This affects orders with the following items DDM 35W HID KitsError Code Eliminators – Type 3Wiring HarnessesOrders with other items will have those items shipped and the backordered items will ship as soon as they are delivered to our San Diego, CA warehouse.You will receive email notifications with tracking information as orders are shipped out. Please allow 24 hours for tracking numbers to show movement.We apologize for this inconvenience.Sincerely,-DDM Tuning

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog