gonna have to sell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

00 TAHOE LT "LUTHER"

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got it brother! There is alot of dead beats but livin nice and given them all material stuff to attempt to keep them happy, but not being daddy's

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Bowtie..... you are spot on!! Unconditional Love and Time

00 TAHOE LT "LUTHER"

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boozer....How you doin brother? I pray all is well....Just wanted to ask you a random question. Did you notice a pretty good quality ride difference with the helper bags? I am thing about installing some!

OP
OP
boozer

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boozer....How you doin brother? I pray all is well....Just wanted to ask you a random question. Did you notice a pretty good quality ride difference with the helper bags? I am thing about installing some!

Hanging in there. I really don't use them. Never a heavy enough load. Even packed down moving last week I didn't put air in them and it did just fine

91Pusstang

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This thing is SICK! Can you PM me Boozer? I've been on this site for a while reading and haven't commented on anything so I cannot PM you.

Thanks,

Stan

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking truck. Best of luck with your personal stuff going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo