Fresh350's 2004 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
No hate, bit of litre, HP and torque envy, but that's okay. I'll take a little show on my side too. Love to see the performance updates.
:chewie:
Said with love... No homo! Lol. Stay tuned for an mbrp sound clip.
Were they able to make a y for you?
No, guess I'm gonna keep what I have. Gonna try to get a price on a custom prop shaft. I already know it's not gonna be cheap!

OP
OP
fresh350

fresh350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Said with love... No homo! Lol. Stay tuned for an mbrp sound clip.

No, guess I'm gonna keep what I have. Gonna try to get a price on a custom prop shaft. I already know it's not gonna be cheap!

That sucks... id look more into modifying the header/y-pipe before the shaft.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
The inner tubes of the header on the driver side protrudes where the prop shaft would be. You'd have to beat the hell out of the tubes, and even then I doubt it would fit without rubbing. Saw that yesterday while it was on the lift, forgot to take a pic.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I don't completely understand exhaust science, but why couldn't you just have a true dual exhaust, keeping each side essentially independent from the other?

NVM, just saw what Tony posted, My idea wouldn't help there lol.

OP
OP
fresh350

fresh350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The inner tubes of the header on the driver side protrudes where the prop shaft would be. You'd have to beat the hell out of the tubes, and even then I doubt it would fit without rubbing. Saw that yesterday while it was on the lift, forgot to take a pic.

I would tell them you want your money back and just get a set of pacesetters or something but I know you were already getting no where with them. That really sucks!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I would tell them you want your money back and just get a set of pacesetters or something but I know you were already getting no where with them. That really sucks!
Absolutely no where. Even tho this is my personal experience, I really hope people read about my frustrations with them and take that into consideration when ordering. Seems to be a quality made product, if only it fit how it's supposed to and there was some kind of customer service.

OP
OP
fresh350

fresh350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally finished this nightmare...
0a4a06e319f35a9629d722758dbe05c3.jpg

Old heater core was full of crap and it was starting to seep a little. Glad I finally got it done so I can start more fun projects

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenTV GUy

Latest posts