Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thx man. Yes the RPMs were bumped up with the Black Bear tune and wth the Tow/Haul ass mode on makes it a bit more fun to drive.

Yes yours sounded pretty nasty. Like that Cigarette I posted the other day. And of course the cam loping along. Sweet!!
I can't get enough of this exhaust! Lol, I gotta share it. This was after it was done, and just letting it warm up.

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to add a few more videos of the Flowmaster 50 series muffler for my own reference, but also so other guys could hear what it sounds like on my truck's 4.8L.

One is with the windows closed and one is with the windows open. Sunday morning early is always good for no traffic.

Windows closed.

Windows open.
Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rotflmao::rofl:
Just doing my part, but at least it's only a detailing potion, not something super expensive right? lol

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to add a few more videos of the Flowmaster 50 series muffler for my own reference, but also so other guys could hear what it sounds like on my truck's 4.8L.

One is with the windows closed and one is with the windows open. Sunday morning early is always good for no traffic.

Windows closed.

Windows open.
hey man, this is helpful. as mentioned the local cost of a flowmaster vs a venom 250 is the ultimate deciding factor. do you have 3" all the way or stock piping?

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey man, this is helpful. as mentioned the local cost of a flowmaster vs a venom 250 is the ultimate deciding factor. do you have 3" all the way or stock piping?
@inmypassatlife

Glad to help out. I have seriously considered changing out my muffler, just to scratch the itch of wanting something new. After hearing the videos and posting here on the TYF with good replies and taking it to the muffler shop with the same input, I am pretty set on just getting a tip welded on to pretty up that exit point.

My piping is all OEM except whatever they needed to do when they welded the Flowmaster on initially.

This is the double tip that I am considering putting on. It has been posted by other guys and is pretty much the same tip as the SLP Resonator Delete kit that applies to the NNBS.

s-l400.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts