Floormats Husky, Weathertech or other?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to be a huge WEATHERTECH only person, but the new Husky Weather beater is far superior IMO. I hated how my weathertechs would curl and slide in my Denali, but who knows.

I know when it is time to buy them for my wifes Suburban I will have Huskys.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I like the weather tech rears as they cover the center walk section of the bucket seats.

lt1gmc

Reaction score
I always liked the Huskys in my other trucks but they do not make a center liner that fits the Hybrid so I went with Weathertech. I like that the Weathertech wraps over the sill plate a bit and protects it. They fit nice and I am happy.

4freese01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got the front, mid, and rear Husky liners for my 07 Yukon. Best investment hands down.

Rangel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got a set of Rugged Ridge in my yukon, and I love them. only dislike is they my wife has to side her seat so far forward that it will push the mat forward a little bit and I have to adjust it if i drive it. but since its her DD most of the time its fine

86b0866cfb02f296496f302282639c16.jpg

Last edited:

Bchee2384

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I love my weathertechs but I believe my cargo area is Husky and allows you to keep your 3 row in and have the mat underneath.

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my weathertechs but I believe my cargo area is Husky and allows you to keep your 3 row in and have the mat underneath.

Weathertech cargo mat has this feature as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love my WeatherTech Digital Fit liners. Have them throughout my Suburban. Front row, second row, middle aisle, third row, and cargo liner. My carpets underneath look as good as new.

Last edited:

carduke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Husky Liners and I'm pleased with their quality and fit.

Deephaven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered both and returned the Weather tech's. They looked way cheaper in fit and finish in the front seats which is what mattered the most to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65