Husky or OEM for ‘23 XL Ultimate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

program4444

Reaction score
My 23 Yukon Ultimate XL arrives in a couple weeks so I want to get some mats ordered. Looking through so many threads, some people love the OEM mats and others say they fall apart in second and third row. I also see Husky come up a lot. I have Weathertech in my F150 and won’t do them again because of curling.

Is the consensus Husky is the better option?

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have both weather tech (2008 yukon) and the OEM (2017) ones. I personally like the GMC ones better. They just look classier and match the truck better. Both keep the carpet clean, but it begs the question: "what's the purpose of carpet anymore since everyone (self included) just covers it up and saves it for resale?" Seems like the old school rubber floor with mats makes more sense.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have both weather tech (2008 yukon) and the OEM (2017) ones. I personally like the GMC ones better. They just look classier and match the truck better. Both keep the carpet clean, but it begs the question: "what's the purpose of carpet anymore since everyone (self included) just covers it up and saves it for resale?" Seems like the old school rubber floor with mats makes more sense.
I wish gm manufacturers would allow the rubber flooring in vehicles an option for all trim levels as most folks put down other floor mats on top of the carpet anyways. And i am getting gm floor mats for my tahoe whenever the dealer gets them in.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True, but if it is an option you can select when ordering, they could just charge the 4-500 there as well. I would think it would be an easy option to charge 500 or more for and still get their cash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hunter72

Latest posts