Floormats Husky, Weathertech or other?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Briana

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have Weathertech mats in my minivan that has made it through 5 years with my children. Now I am looking for floor mats for my '12 Yukon. My Yukon is charcoal with dark grey interior carpet and black leather 2nd row bench. I think I like the look/style of the Husky liners better. I am considering doing the X-act Contour in the first 2 rows, weather beater (only option) in 3rd row, and probably weather water in cargo. I would love to see any photos if anyone has them? My weathertechs were very nice, but it would be nice to get something a little thinner that has a better "molded" look. Wish I could order both and send back my second fav!

SRTH8R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weathertech FTW! Has them in 3 different vehicles now, all have been great.

OP
OP
B

Briana

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have they changed the Weathertechs at all in the last 5 years? I got the most expensive precision molded mats for my minivan. They have been great, but I do not want as thick of plastic. My husband says that they have surely made improvements in the last 5 years...I was thinking the most expensive Husky mats may be a little thinner and more rubber than the thick stiff plastic? Thanks!

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have husky and weather techs. The husks are a wee thinner but they are also prone to curling. I'd buddy weather techs.

JesseJ21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Weathertch

I had weather tec in my last truck (envoy). They will be the first purchase for my new truck. They are awsome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali

Latest posts