First photoshoot for the Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Since all the pics I have ever posted of my truck were taken by a cell phone, and everybody seemed to not like that, I thought I'd take some time on my day off to do a little photoshoot. I hope you guys enjoy the pics.

IMG_2387.jpg

I'm currently kicking myself in the butt for not taking pics of her on top of this hill. A view from down below would have been cool.
IMG_2386.jpg
IMG_2385.jpg

These next few ones on the sand hill were probably a very bad idea. If you look closely at teh front tires you can see the sand that is bunched up in front of them. Going down this hill and stopping almost got me stuck. Fortunately, 4L and R got me out of the hole enough to put her in drive and punch through it.
IMG_2384.jpg
IMG_2382.jpg

I was nervous to make this turn and hoped she wouldn't roll. The Tahoe proved to me there was no reason for the concern.
IMG_2381.jpg

The drop in back was about as bad as in front. Worse yet, the space up top was just barely large enough for the Tahoe.
IMG_2380.jpg

IMG_2379.jpg
IMG_2377.jpg
IMG_2375.jpg

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Nice man! I was hesitant on the gaurd, but now i kinda like it. Bet its gonna look good with those lights. Awesome job man!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool pics man!!! :) Looks like you had a good time playing around :)

OP
OP
D

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
That brush guard is a love it or hate it thing. Everybody who has seen the GM Accessories and then compare it to my truck say it looks much better in person, regardless of whether or not they like it. GM says you lose your tow hooks in the front. I found a way to keep them. They are just hidden right behind the very bottom portion of the brush guard.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I knew I was rolling the dice with that brush guard. I appreciate all the compliments, even if you don't like it.

Last edited:

LinuxMint

Reaction score
The brush guard does look good, which is a hard thing to pull off. You have to have the right body color and wheels to go with a brush guard. Putting a brushguard on a black denali with chrome wheels usually looks stupid and wimpy.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
The guard would look a lot better wit black paint instead of the Chrome.... Looks good tho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269