First photoshoot for the Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
I like what you got going on. When its time for tires for me i might look into doing a leveling kit. Its a simple but good look.

OP
OP
D

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Thanks. I'm currently running the Nitto Terra Grapplers in 305/50/20. There is a little bit of rubbing at full lock. Upon inspection it is only against the sway bar. I think ¼” spacers will fix the problem. I'll report back the results in a few days.

OP
OP
D

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Still waiting on wheel spacers. Should be any day now. Just got tow/haul mirrors today. They are now installed. When I finished it was too dark for pics. Those will come on a few days, very likely after the wheel spacers and brush guard lights arrive and are installed.

OP
OP
D

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Still waiting on brush guard lights. It's been 2 weeks and I'm starting to get worried that they won't arrive in time for installation before my tools get packed (Wednesday). As for wheel spacers, they solved my tire rub problem, but aren't worth writing home about. You can't tell they are there when you look at the truck.

zona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice tahoe..

From a photographic point of view and regards to composition you have a lot of dead space in all those photos. Try to get closer in or crop. Also try not to have your subject (tahoe) right smack in the middle of all your shots. Try more interesting angles which will give you different perspectives.

Cheers!

1Agerry

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
very nice truck,like that brush guard,look's really good!

OP
OP
D

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments.

Zona, I'll consider what you said the next time I take pics. Thanks for the info.

Update on mods. It has been 2 weeks since I ordered the brush guard light kit and I still haven't received it. I asked my parts guy at the dealer to get a tracking number and let me know what's up. Apparently these are about to be discontinued. As a kit they are no longer available. However, the manufacturer is collecting all the components needed and putting a kit together. Looks like once all the parts are gone these will no longer be available to purchase. Glad I got in on this when I did. I was tools they should arrive Friday. Unfortunately, tonight was the last night until mid-July that I could install them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Just installed the GM brush guard light kit. It's on its own switch and works independently. It's the last project before I move. Unfortunately, the pic was taken with my cell phone because the camera is packed already.

d03657f4-60fb-f1d4.jpg

d03657f4-612c-e9a5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DBPA2024