Felix's 2010 Tahoe LTZ Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow they don't look to bad, i kinda like it reminds me of the new sierra headlights and hows the out put compared to retrofits?
Retrofit had the hid kit so not as good as this is still an incandescent bulb. Once I get a nice hid kit in there and get the tilt and height adjustment tweaked I'll post some comparison pics.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it looks great

Better than condensation too hahahaha

Post cutoff pictures.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd have stuck with the retro'd ones for sure...not feeling these Felix...they look like they have mini shop lights bent inside....but whatever you like is all that matters.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As Lee meticulously picked out there was condensation build up in one. After removing the headlights I noticed this faded green color that formed in the area of the drl. The headlight that has the condensation on the backside of it also has a hairline crack (on the other side of it) allowing water to get in (on the black plastic side). I can easily seal it up with some high temp silicone so no biggie.

I stuck my finger inside there and could wipe some of it off. I basically have to heat up the headlights remove the front cover clean up that drl spot with a spray cleaner as the chrome still looks good underneath it. Plus a low beam light went out. Haven't tested if it's bulb or hid ballast. Soooo yea not really in selling condition. Debating on fixing it up and selling it or just selling as is. PM offers if anyone wants to tackle this retro fix me up lol.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't figure out how to PM anyone. Can you PM me? I wouldn't know where to begin with an offer, but at least we wouldn't have to deal with shipping! I'm right down I-10 from you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coldlegos