Do you love your truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks the current gen Tahoe, Yukon, and burb look like a hearse? First black one I saw, I actually thought it was a hearse. I think it's the chrome rear side trim.

When I first saw the 2015 Suburban [Black] toward the end of 2014 at a red light next to me I thought I was a hearse for real..Then after seeing other Suburban's and Tahoe's in other colors it grew on me..After renting several 2015 and 2016 Suburban's and Tahoe's for trips to Key West and Georgia decided to get a white 2016 last October.. I love it more everyday.

With that said I still love the older ones and always will!!!!

its123am

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought my 05 Silverado new and I refuse to sell it! worked so hard to pay all that money for a beast of a pickup! My son tells me its gonna be his, and hes correct. My 1948 I cant sell either cause its a piece of history, and who better to protect/preserve it??
The Escalade is my newest toy and quickly became my favorite, do i wish it had a duramax under the hood... sure but I cant see getting rid of it either. Why sell them? Park them in the garage and keep buying more!

jiggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 99 obs burban is my first big vehicle. Could have bought a 03 Tahoe with 251k and a new trans but wanted a big family vehicle and the obs was BIG! I get bored with vehicles alot and agree with just about everyone who has posted before me. Some days i swear ill never sell it other days i want to trade it for a nbs hoe or escalade, some days i dont want a big suv at all. Every day brings a new thought. One thing that discourages me is that its not in better shape. I mean its just a few dings and dents but i see other burbs hoes trucks etc and the are soo much more beautiful than mine. I wasn't blessed with patience so the fact its not perfect after 6 months of owning it is driving me crazy lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a love mine! But at the same time I’m starting to hate it. So many little problems starting to pop up it’s getting aggravating! But I can’t stop turning around and looking at when I walk away.

Nashoba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love my wife, kids, grand kids, other family members, etc., but I really LIKE my 2015 Silverado 4X4 Double Cab 1500 bought new and now with 7,700 on the odo. Have really LIKED our 2008 Tahoe Hybrid with (137,000 + miles on it) but it is beginning to show its age. We have spent about $5,000 + on it for some engine stuff, tires and the typical solenoids, etc. Never touched the brakes, shocks, exhaust or any other mechanical stuff. Probably all going to hit at the same time, about 150K. No problems ever with the Hybrid part thus far, knock on wood. But the stinking driver side rear view mirror will not fold in or out any more. Don't know if I will buy a kit to repair it or buy a new mirror. Luckily I hardly ever drive it and it does not bother my wife at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645