Denali/Escalade Leather Shifter Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good grief, pussywillow :nono:

jarrettbilicek

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@DMAN14, Denali/Escalade is leather wrapped with chrome trim on end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justinj360

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So would that part number be specific to that brown color? Is there just black leather available for this one? I really like the stitching in the back. I haven't seen that before today.

Also, was anyone aware that the 05-06 2500's came with this same kind of + and - shifter? I saw that in a video recently and thought it was really cool for the older ones! Just thought I'd share.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So would that part number be specific to that brown color? Is there just black leather available for this one? I really like the stitching in the back. I haven't seen that before today.

Also, was anyone aware that the 05-06 2500's came with this same kind of + and - shifter? I saw that in a video recently and thought it was really cool for the older ones! Just thought I'd share.

yup

25807853 - Escalade shifter with ebony leather

mr tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the same thing on my ppv i bought the shifter for 5 bucks hehehe

slypher25aussie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pardon the thread resurface, but I actually prefer the FRONT facing stitching. I have a 2016 Denali with the Cocoa interior. Does anyone have the specific part number for the FRONT facing stitch shifter? All I can find is the rear facing stitch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harpo123