Callaway - Spotted @ Nearby Dealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FamilyTruckster

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geeze, I'm just noticing/realizing its not just the wheel... the entire airbag looks to be custom in that suede....
Regardless... I've searched for a few hours now and have come up empty handed, maybe I can call Callaway and get some leads...?
Side note: in my deep searches I came across this thing... anyone have one of these or know someone with one? Thoughts, ideas, comments??
Screenshot_20170504-222550.png

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Geeze, I'm just noticing/realizing its not just the wheel... the entire airbag looks to be custom in that suede....
Regardless... I've searched for a few hours now and have come up empty handed, maybe I can call Callaway and get some leads...?
Side note: in my deep searches I came across this thing... anyone have one of these or know someone with one? Thoughts, ideas, comments??
View attachment 81077
I like it. Is it on the grant site?

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I would really like to find and get a hold of one of those steering wheels, looked on cal's site and no luck, everything else pretty much is for sale on there though... ".....but that wheel..." I'm sure I wouldn't mind losing my heated wheel for that sick puppy... even with the insanely cold Michigan winters, and that's saying a lot!
I meant to edit my original post when I mentioned the brakes as while I was uploading the pics I noticed the brakes were stock... not sure on the suspension though... can't quite gauge the ride height etc etc... on their site (Callaway's) they sell all kinds of stuff for our trucks, one is a "suspension package" to which they don't even describe or break down what exactly is in the package! For $1,200ish bucks I'm very curious what it is....
Pretty funny too... they sell a "gt brakes package" sounds extremely high end, and is also priced as such... over $8,000!!!!!!! Bah! Brakes cost more than the blower!!!! I guess that explains why they are not on the truck I saw/posted... I'm very interested in seeing exactly what application a higher end full size SUV would necessitate $8,000.00 brakes... mind = blown....
One other thing I couldn't help but notice.... there was absolutely no sign of any sort of boost gauge what so ever... weird... still... over all, really nice truck, hope someone or anyone I might know buys it so I can check it out closer etc etc....
Been some time (obviously... there's snow in the pictures) I should swing back by up there and see if it's still on the lot....

pretty sure the suspension is just the springs, dampers, sway bars, alignment. lowers like 2-4"

the brakes are 15" 6 piston brakes on all 4 corners (stoptech Trophy Sport Big Brake Kit)
try stopping a beast of an SUV w/ stock brakes ;)

no need for boost gauge, as is only makes 5.5-6#'s of boost.

overall,
you are paying for ability to keep a warranty on a new vehicle

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I would really like to find and get a hold of one of those steering wheels, looked on cal's site and no luck, everything else pretty much is for sale on there though... ".....but that wheel..." I'm sure I wouldn't mind losing my heated wheel for that sick puppy... even with the insanely cold Michigan winters, and that's saying a lot!
I meant to edit my original post when I mentioned the brakes as while I was uploading the pics I noticed the brakes were stock... not sure on the suspension though... can't quite gauge the ride height etc etc... on their site (Callaway's) they sell all kinds of stuff for our trucks, one is a "suspension package" to which they don't even describe or break down what exactly is in the package! For $1,200ish bucks I'm very curious what it is....
Pretty funny too... they sell a "gt brakes package" sounds extremely high end, and is also priced as such... over $8,000!!!!!!! Bah! Brakes cost more than the blower!!!! I guess that explains why they are not on the truck I saw/posted... I'm very interested in seeing exactly what application a higher end full size SUV would necessitate $8,000.00 brakes... mind = blown....
One other thing I couldn't help but notice.... there was absolutely no sign of any sort of boost gauge what so ever... weird... still... over all, really nice truck, hope someone or anyone I might know buys it so I can check it out closer etc etc....
Been some time (obviously... there's snow in the pictures) I should swing back by up there and see if it's still on the lot....

How much did they want for it?

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sticker on the windshield had $46K. I couldn't see an inspection sticker on the windshield to see how long it's been there. I would probably start by offering $38K and see where that leads. I doubt I would give more than $42K out the door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157