Callaway - Spotted @ Nearby Dealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About 2 months ago (completely forgot about it till I searched through my pictures just now) I spotted a 2013 Callaway Chevy Tahoe for sale in the used vehicle lot of a nearby Dealership (Dearborn, MI). Noticed some pretty awesome things about it... lots of awesome trim (interior and exterior) accents etc, interior hosted suede inserted leather seats with embroidery, suede performance steering wheel (WANT!) and a custom right dash trim plaque/badge... and as far as performance - it was a 4x4, 5.3 L with a TVS 1900, exhaust, brakes, suspension & wheels... as far as camshaft, trans & tune... I have no information on, salesman made it sound like it was at stock boost levels and not much else. Either way, seemed and looked like a kick ass package and an awesome looking truck for sure, I'm sure these are less rare out west, but here in Michigan it was definitely the first I've seen....
IMAG5321.jpg IMAG5320.jpg IMAG5318.jpg IMAG5317.jpg IMAG5316.jpg

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice steering wheel.

if no work since callaway built it... cam & trans will be stock. & tune will be mostly canned version from magnacharger... there is a lot of tunability left in it, like from BBP ;)

those rims are made by OZ
those brakes are stock... i bet suspension is too

OP
OP
FamilyTruckster

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice steering wheel.

those brakes are stock... i bet suspension is too

Yeah I would really like to find and get a hold of one of those steering wheels, looked on cal's site and no luck, everything else pretty much is for sale on there though... ".....but that wheel..." I'm sure I wouldn't mind losing my heated wheel for that sick puppy... even with the insanely cold Michigan winters, and that's saying a lot!
I meant to edit my original post when I mentioned the brakes as while I was uploading the pics I noticed the brakes were stock... not sure on the suspension though... can't quite gauge the ride height etc etc... on their site (Callaway's) they sell all kinds of stuff for our trucks, one is a "suspension package" to which they don't even describe or break down what exactly is in the package! For $1,200ish bucks I'm very curious what it is....
Pretty funny too... they sell a "gt brakes package" sounds extremely high end, and is also priced as such... over $8,000!!!!!!! Bah! Brakes cost more than the blower!!!! I guess that explains why they are not on the truck I saw/posted... I'm very interested in seeing exactly what application a higher end full size SUV would necessitate $8,000.00 brakes... mind = blown....
One other thing I couldn't help but notice.... there was absolutely no sign of any sort of boost gauge what so ever... weird... still... over all, really nice truck, hope someone or anyone I might know buys it so I can check it out closer etc etc....
Been some time (obviously... there's snow in the pictures) I should swing back by up there and see if it's still on the lot....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons