Body Side Moulding Trim ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm not sure how the black mouldings will look with the totally black rims. :think:
Since it's a light colored truck.

OP
OP
BlueCollarTahoe

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

i want this look right here. accents black and all. i think ittl look good if i do the right type of black on the strips. if you get up close on those strips they look worn out i gotta do something. those metal chrome is scratched off most part on them. im thinking since the plastidip satin is the matte with a topcoat i can matte the strips and see how it looks from there? that 3m plastic wrap said it was matte

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
If your looking for an all dip look, heres mine, don't get me wrong plastidip is a great product and a great idea but maintenance on the grille with dead bugs and brake dust on the rims is what made me steer away from it, had to touch it up all the time and it water spots like crazy, thats just my experience. I originally had my moulding dipped too but the NBS just looks so damn clean without them. f20564f11c40727f60ff7c6869fe1c9d.jpg

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyC