Body Side Moulding Trim ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have the black textured mouldings with the little chrome strip on my 03, which were looking sun faded so I just taped off and plastidipped them. Looked nice and refreshed. Sorry I don't have any pics. Cheap and easy.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
IMO on the NBS a demold is not really a demold, more like a z71 option since those actually came without the molding, maybe thats why it looks so good on the NBS. I feel like the NNBS were not made to be without it. If that makes sense lol.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i want to take them off but not to sure im man for job dont want to mess up my paint , can i ask a body shop or paint place u think they would do it?

Please don't. They would definitely do it for you, but they will destroy your wallet doing it.
It really takes no effort to take these off and clean the tape off the truck. Unless you stick a screwdriver behind it to pull it off you really can't mess up the paint. It's held on with double sided tape. Get a hair dryer and fishing line and go to town. Plenty of threads and videos on how to do it.

On Topic.
I vote to remove them. I was so pleased when I did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094