Body Side Moulding Trim ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My NBS has the plastic trim on the bottom of the doors/rockers and on the bumpers. Is the trim on the doors/rockers covering OEM paint? Not sure I can take the trim off the bumpers though so I would paint them black instead of the faded gray. The front valence would have to be painted too

IMG_0601.JPG IMG_2855.jpg IMG_2856.jpg

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My NBS has the plastic trim on the bottom of the doors/rockers and on the bumpers. Is the trim on the doors/rockers covering OEM paint? Not sure I can take the trim off the bumpers though so I would paint them black instead of the faded gray. The front valence would have to be painted too

View attachment 190367 View attachment 190368 View attachment 190369

Door trim is just double sided tape. Many posts on removal. If truck has not been repainted then should be pretty straightforward. If paint work, then you might run into peeling paint or color variations.

Front bumper cap is part of the 3 part cap, bumper and lower valance. The cap is removed by pushing up the clips from underneath which exposes the bolts to the actual bumper. The valence is also clipped into the bumper usually with a series of push pins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71