Body Side Moulding Trim ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was putting some wax on my baby :gr_grin: but these Body Side Moulding Trim's on all four doors are showing their age. anybody got any tips or recommendations to upgrade these? would like to make them black or stainless steel.

David Paul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine on my 04 were starting to look pretty dull, removed them all. I like the clean look better and only cost a little time and effort, well more then I care to admit.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got lucky, they were already off the 06, however the 13 Suburban had some paint work and with the kids, I might just leave them on. IMO they look so much better on the NBS model OFF.

Hype

Reaction score
i want to take them off but not to sure im man for job dont want to mess up my paint , can i ask a body shop or paint place u think they would do it?

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm all for taking them off, I agree it looks better. However with having kids, they do seem to prevent alot of door dings. Mine are body color but have a few spots where the paint is chipped off. I figure if I go to sell it one day I'll take them off and my sides will be spotless.

You might try to put black and chrome ones off a yukon on, or the small chrome ones off a nbs sierra. Or just tape your current ones off and paint them.

OP
OP
BlueCollarTahoe

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt mind painting them black or replacing with a cleaner set. what yall think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium