Black Betty 2018 Z71 Silverado....build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lost the keys! and after spending 2-3 hours looking for them turned out the 3yr old took them and had stashed them in a drawer, I was like damm that's going to be around $300+ to replace because it's a reverse cut chip key that requires 2 to program a new one otherwise it has to go to the dealer and I only have 1 spare, plus the viper alarm fob that's like $80 and the oem fob that also has to be programmed by the dealer and I had changed that to a aftermarket case. I keep my house keys separate because I don't like having a giant @ss set of keys in my pocket

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
spent 1/2 the day yesterday running rca cables and a amp turn on wire and changed out some speakers in my sub box, went to hook up the axxess dsp I bought and all the POS does is make static spent a while troubleshooting it but it's just f-u-b-a-r
so this morning I bought a PAC AP4-GM61 it works great, doesn't quite have all the features the axxess unit would have had but it sure cleaned up the sound and bypasses the bose amp, you can tune it with a laptop via usb but I didn't have to change much the sound was pretty good right out of the box in fact all I changed was the sub crossover from 100hz to 80hz and turned the startup volume a hair. $400+ module but it works like I wanted so can't complain. Sure made a difference in the bass, seat massage function is enabled, lol
ap4gm61.jpg

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
finally pressed the blue button again and got my "connected services" straightened out, I was not able to log in with the radio and there was nothing shown on my account on gm, the first guy I talked to said I had to have a onstar data plan to use it which was b.s. but he transferred me a gm account rep that got it fixed so I have the "limited" free services and I can use my hotspot I have in the glove box for it, so now I can stream music and don't have to have my phone connected and it doesn't cost me anything from onstar.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
added wireless android auto to the stock radio
Motorola MA1, seems to work pretty well so far, set it up once and it automatically connects every time.
View attachment 385214
Been looking for one of these. Bought a highly advertised Chinese brand like 2 years ago. Ended up being total junk. I’d feel better going with a trusted name

Edit. Bummer looks like android only

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member