Black Bear Tune!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1282673501706.gif

There can't be OTHER JennaBear's out there!!! Imposters!!

289NATE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Nate, there may be another JennaBear out there, never been on mustang forums :eek:.

For your Denali you should be running a minimum of 91, on your G8, 87 is fine but 89 is optimal.

Gains will vary based on quite a few factors, drive, engine, mods and gas (octane and quality). We typically see 15-25HP on the Denalis, and 15-20HP on the G8.

Sent from a jelly bean.

Sorry about the confusion. The "Jennabear" I'm familiar with lost his daughter (Jenna Bear is what he called her) to an accident cause by an idiot hot rodding. He started the Jenna Bear foundation after that.

http://www.jennabearsfoundation.org/

Each vehicle is bone stock. I'm north of you in Los Angeles. Typical California 91 octane piss water. That's a pretty good gain from a tune on a gas engine.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1282673501706.gif

There can't be OTHER JennaBear's out there!!! Imposters!!

Two JBs? Oh hell no!!!

You both should only be so lucky!! :Wedgie: :angels25:

Sorry about the confusion. The "Jennabear" I'm familiar with lost his daughter (Jenna Bear is what he called her) to an accident cause by an idiot hot rodding. He started the Jenna Bear foundation after that.

http://www.jennabearsfoundation.org/

Each vehicle is bone stock. I'm north of you in Los Angeles. Typical California 91 octane piss water. That's a pretty good gain from a tune on a gas engine.

Ah yes, I have heard of this foundation. I believe they hold a lot of fundraisers in AZ?

We are located down in San Diego, so we could get you taken care of inperson should you be interested. Otherwise, we could get both your vehicles tuned using the AutoCal.

289NATE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ah yes, I have heard of this foundation. I believe they hold a lot of fundraisers in AZ?

Yes, that's him.

We are located down in San Diego, so we could get you taken care of inperson should you be interested. Otherwise, we could get both your vehicles tuned using the AutoCal.

I'll do some research on the AutoCal. I'm not sure when I'll be back in San Diego. I'm always looking for an excuse to get down there though. Love that city!

mrcajunjoker

Reaction score
So I bought an AutoCal right after they came out, and like a moron, I never got around to messing with it.... so how do you get started? lol

Don't laugh, I'm only an IT guy.... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia