Black Bear Tune!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I joined the ranks in receiving my BBP tune and its awesome!!! I know that the truck will take a couple of days to learn the tune so Iʻm excited to see what changes will happen!!! But off the bat was way better throttle response at higher speeds and definitely more seat of your pants HP gains!!! It also finds the right gear a lot faster!!! Iʻm happy with my results and canʻt wait to work out the little tweaks to get my Hoe roaring!!! Thanks again BB!!!

:win:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the BB crew!

Hands down the best tuner around! :)

Kenric

Reaction score
I'd like to know the effect on fuel economy once you run it long enough to determine. I'd appreciate it.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats! The one I had on my NBS Yukon kicked ass. I was going to be out in CA this week and was planning on dropping by to get an in-person tune done, but plans changed.

Jenna, I'll be in touch for a scan cable. :)

OP
OP
babamerino

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SO hereʻs a little update... I was emailing Jenna and Justin and came to find out that I flashed my truck wrong!!! They corrected me and after I correctly flashed it... WOW!!! Now that is how its supposed to feel and drive!!! Iʻm only going barely half throttle and it wants to fly!!! First time I can make my tires chirp of launch!!! Almost scary to drive!!! It was a total 180 from pre-tune!!! Canʻt wait for the truck to learn the tune!!! Thanks again BB!!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it's time to install 5 point harness seat belts :D

OP
OP
babamerino

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it's time to install 5 point harness seat belts :D

Went for a drive along the coastline and I could have used a 5 point seat harness!!! There was a Vette behind me and when I finally pulled into the beach he pulled up and asked me which engine did I swap out with!?! Thanks again BB!!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:driver:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz