Black Bear Performance - BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE OF THE YEAR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
nope...worse....it was flooding here in Cali the past week...and two days ago...I hit a puddle sooooo big, it stopped my truck, killed the engine, and it hasnt ran right since lol...like, half the neighborhood block was flooded that I drove through...water went up and over my roof and everything lol

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
did u wash your engine bay blizzard? thats what made my knock sensors go bad check engine came on like a mile after i bought the damn thing..

lmao! did you not see the last picture?
I don't think he's ever cleaned it :p

definitely need a video!

I can't wait to get my Corvette servo in and maybe an exhaust ;)

SkidMark

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey what's up guys! I'm new to the board but was fortunate enough to meet with Justin and Jarrod at 7am Saturday to tune my Suburban. Cool peeps fasho! They did a great job on my tune!

The tune really woke up my truck! I'm tuned for 87/89 with 75% TM removed normal driving and 100% on Tow/Haul mode. Shifts are quick and firm with the HD-2 shift kit, billet and Corvette servos. Justin noticed I have a failing MAF sensor and suggested I replace it to feel the power gains. Regardless of the failing MAF, the truck pulls pretty damn hard! Can't wait to replace the MAF!

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad you guys made it there and back safe-I know that there is some crappy weather there. Enjoy your tunes!!

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
BlizzardX23 - did you guys get your e-fans swapped in?

haha, yea we did! :D

Seriously, my truck is still broken from the knock sensors...but it runs BETTER now broken WITH the tune...then it did when it WASNT broken WITHOUT the tune lol....so once I fix it, it'll be even better!!! :D totally excited. How did you guys like the change?

It was awesome meeting you both by the way! :Handshake:

Toadster

Reaction score
that's so cool you got the e-fans put in! how long did it take you guys? once you get the knock sensors replaced, your truck will be a monster!

our truck is a beast now - I always loved the 6.0L, lotsa oomph - but now it ROCKS! the shift points are perfect and I'd love to get something to change the TOW/HAUL light to say "HAUL/ASS" now :D
we put in a tank of 91 last night - good Chevron stuff, no more Vallero gas for our 'Nali

Justin could tell we had mediocre (cheap) gas in the truck by the readings, so we're going to burn some 91 and maybe step down to 89 if it doesn't bother much...

definitely well worth it! meeting you guys was a blast - now I'm getting the bug to get some rims ;)

Toadster

Reaction score
haha...your truck is suuuuuper clean...and damn, you know I loved that exhaust lol

hehe - I'll tease you a bit more

[yt]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u3lrRydCT5A&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u3lrRydCT5A&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/yt]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts