Black Bear Performance - BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE OF THE YEAR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
F**KING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Justin is one of the koolest guys ever, And Jared was fckin awesome too!!! Both were GREAT guys to talk to and I appreciate everything BOTH of them did!!!...The tune is by far the BEST thing I've done to the truck...The shifts are SOOOO quick now...0-60 is MUCH quicker...and 50-90 is SUPER quick!
I took off my torque management and my top speed limiter...VIDs to come soon!!! :D

Last edited:

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
wheres them pics?!!?

I can't stop grinning.. I'm soooo glad I had to drive 2 hours to get it done because that meant 2 hours of highway fun with blizzard :D

such a significant difference before I used to struggle to stay at 80 now 80 is a breeze and I fly through 100 up into 110 where it starts to climb.. haven't maxed it out yet but damn I love my tune :D

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll post pics 2moro when I'm not so tired lol....we gotta get some better ones too somewhere close by...and some of that video too! :D hahah

ayeplussjr

Reaction score
I agree, the Black Bear tune is the best thing that I've done on the truck so far. I didn't take off my speed limiter like you did Blizzard, but still this thing gets up to 60 so much quicker. I can't keep my foot off the pedal...it seems like I barely have my foot on the gas and I'm already at 80 on the freeway. This will definitely help me get through the mountains a lot easier for my snowboard trips.

gbleezy

loves to snowboard
Reaction score
Yup, happy with mine as well. It was fun driving an hour back home. The Hoe gets up there so quick now I'm scared I'm gonna get a speeding ticket soon!!

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
on the way down
IMG_8497.jpg

the first few to arrive
IMG_8499.jpg

justin's rental car :D
IMG_8500.jpg

blizzard
IMG_8501.jpg

envy! :laughing1:
IMG_8503.jpg

jared helping justin out getting all the pre-tune stuff set up on my tahoe
IMG_8505.jpg

stock height...3/5 drop
IMG_8506.jpg

IMG_8507.jpg

the dirtiest engine there :p
IMG_8508.jpg

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL...you rock dude...those pics are bad ass...I gotta post mine 2moro! and we definitely need to go do some sort of photoshoot!

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finish painting first :imo: :crazy: Glad you got it all worked out with the engine codes dude.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol...actually, I didnt...its still bad...and running with reduced engine performance...but even with my knock sensors shot and running like shit, this thing STILL HAULS ASS!!!!!!!!!! I mean..at 50-60 mph on the freeway, when I floor it..I'm already at 90 before you can snap your fingers twice....and once I replace the knock sensors, it'll be even faster/quicker! :D

01yukonslt

need more deebeeeez!
Reaction score
did u wash your engine bay blizzard? thats what made my knock sensors go bad check engine came on like a mile after i bought the damn thing..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts