Anyone running Spohn Rear Control Arms?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s not a bad price. I wast 100% on the price I seen some on eBay a while back an thought they was around the price I said

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s not a bad price. I wast 100% on the price I seen some on eBay a while back an thought they was around the price I said

Shop around a bit, you'd be surprised... This place below I had bookmarked for years, I just saw they have them listed even cheaper. I remember talking to them and they use a different caliper in the rear (size of pistons) to better bias the brakes to compensate for the 16" front. I can certainly confirm that they stop this heavy truck really really well. It's so much better than stock or the power stop rotors/pads I had on before. It's insane TBH

https://www.littleshopmfg.com/gm-99-18-silverado-sierra-1500-front-16-tc6-big-brake-kit/

Looks pretty sick too
IMG_1543.jpeg

IMG_1467.jpeg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve had them on for couple years. Never had a issue. Thanks tho. An I’m sure they do hold some heat in but I’ll take it for the look. I do want a set of Wilwood but that’s bout 5 grand
More like $3500 but it’s still a lot. I have them on both my trucks, the 16”/14.25” kits are what I got.

signguy62

Reaction score
Reviving an old thread.....
Would the Spohn boxed, non adjustable lower arms with poly bushings, work with the DJM trailing arm relocation brackets?
The DJM brackets would center the tires in the wheel wells and the Spohn arms would give you the added beef for less flex and wheel hop.
That is, if they would even work together.

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would the Spohn boxed, non adjustable lower arms with poly bushings, work with the DJM trailing arm relocation brackets?
The DJM brackets would center the tires in the wheel wells and the Spohn arms would give you the added beef for less flex and wheel hop.

The djm brackets don’t center the axle. They just drop the back of the arm down to get a better angle for better handling and ride quality

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you need a adjustable panhard bar to center the axle, I have the spohn boxed arms but stock height

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The djm brackets don’t center the axle. They just drop the back of the arm down to get a better angle for better handling and ride quality

you need a adjustable panhard bar to center the axle, I have the spohn boxed arms but stock height

I think he meant centering it fore and aft, not side-to-side. I'm sure you guys already know this: On larger drops that have the arms north of parallel with the ground, the axle is moved forward due to the arc of the arms. It's minimal, but noticeable if you study it hard enough.

signguy62

Reaction score
Panhard centers left to right. I have Spohns adjustable for that. The DJM trailing arm relocation brackets are for moving the axle back, in drops greater than 3in. Was just wondering if the beefier Spohn arms would work with the DJM kit.
But thanks anyway!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts