Anyone running Spohn Rear Control Arms?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Flipping the script. Looking at Moog upper & lower control arms at rear.

Figure the original bushings are done by now (137k miles) and I won't be supercharging or anything. All good.
I think you should go with Spohn boxed lowers so I can see if they're worth it lol.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are these and the panhard bar a must have for the 2/4 drop?
If you're doing a 4" drop in the rear you'll probably want the adjustable control arms. I'm dropped 3" but I think because mines a Denali the body moldings around the wheels for some reason helps the wheels look more centered front to back. At a 3" drop they're close to center. But at a 4" drop, especially on a non- Denali, they will probably look like they're pulled way forward. And to the right, so yes I'd recommend the adjustable panhard bar too. I'm going supercharged so I'm looking to stiffen things up, that's why I'm looking at the boxed lower control arms.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks, maybe ill just do the 3" then. Is this something i need to do at the same time or can i do them later on...lets say a month down the road. This lowering deal is still new to me

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks, maybe ill just do the 3" then. Is this something i need to do at the same time or can i do them later on...lets say a month down the road. This lowering deal is still new to me
You can do it later, should be ok.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ quote is not working...

@Red Rocket
by chance did you contact spohn to see what they recommended for your application?
curious if they may have an HD version of spherical ends on adjustable.

they dont make any for my application yet :( soon i hope

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by Boxed?
The ones I've seen are made of tubing.
Here's a little review, towards the end of the video, its only 2+ minutes long.

What are you using if those keep breaking on you? Thanks!

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
67RS427,

I need to go edit that post, its a bit misleading. That is not my Tahoe, wish it was though, hah.

Oh g-d Tony, I'm sorry. That was not my ride (I wish it was, 700hp sounds good to me, haha).
It just so happen to have info on the arms ubervic was inquiring about.

I believe he had custom arms made, he says it in the video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645