Anyone get the fan recall for their PPV or SSV?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LanceD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting jerked around with mine. I made an appointment, they verified they had the parts. I get a call a few hours later saying there has been a "new" recall for the parts, and they'll have to order those (BS story). So I get the truck back, and the check engine light comes on. They didn't plug in some wires, and I was running rich in a couple cylinders. Go back to have them correct it, and get the whole "are you sure it wasn't on when you brought it in?" I call them to finally fix the recall and get told they fixed it back when it was in. I tell them about the message I got and they say that I misunderstood the message and it wasn't about the recall at all. Now my stock fans are making quite a bit of noise as I fight with the stealership.

I don't know if it helps but when I left they made me sign 3 papers and said it was for GM to document the vin numbers that got the recall. Did you sign stuff when you left?