Anyone get the fan recall for their PPV or SSV?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LanceD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting jerked around with mine. I made an appointment, they verified they had the parts. I get a call a few hours later saying there has been a "new" recall for the parts, and they'll have to order those (BS story). So I get the truck back, and the check engine light comes on. They didn't plug in some wires, and I was running rich in a couple cylinders. Go back to have them correct it, and get the whole "are you sure it wasn't on when you brought it in?" I call them to finally fix the recall and get told they fixed it back when it was in. I tell them about the message I got and they say that I misunderstood the message and it wasn't about the recall at all. Now my stock fans are making quite a bit of noise as I fight with the stealership.

I don't know if it helps but when I left they made me sign 3 papers and said it was for GM to document the vin numbers that got the recall. Did you sign stuff when you left?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk