Any suggestions on leather cleaner (interior) and overall interior detailer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I use mequires detailer series interior cleaner and the blue bottle “hyper dressing” on my dash door panels and seats
It leaves a glossy finish that lasts awhile
When I deep clean the seats I use Lexol cleaner and conditioner
The hyper dressing is by far my favorite though for anything interior and exterior plastics

pt1965

Reaction score
I am super picky and clean with my Yukons. I have been struggling a bit with my leather cleaner (Weimans, Armour All) amd my overall interior detailer (Adams, Griot).

What do you all use? I did just receive some Griots leather care and just put one coat on and it seems great. So maybe I answered one of my questions!
I use 3M 303 all purpose for everything when i run out of any other specialized stuff!

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do NOT use Armorall. My favorite leather conditioner/protectant is Waxed Shine Leather Nourish, it is good for the entire interior. It is self leveling and actually absorbs instead of just sitting on the surface collecting dust like Armorall. P&S Xpress Interior for cleaning with an Auto Fiber Scrub Ninja. Or, use McKees rinseless wash for a fantastic streak-free interior cleaner. Both of these are light cleaners.

Attachments

• IMG_8858.jpeg
    IMG_8858.jpeg
    371.4 KB · Views: 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk