Any suggestions on leather cleaner (interior) and overall interior detailer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am super picky and clean with my Yukons. I have been struggling a bit with my leather cleaner (Weimans, Armour All) amd my overall interior detailer (Adams, Griot).

What do you all use? I did just receive some Griots leather care and just put one coat on and it seems great. So maybe I answered one of my questions!

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been using the Meguires leather cleaner product then some Jay Leno garage leather protectant that was $10.

It works but the one frustration I have is my blue jeans are showing up on my leather. The same thing happened on my prior Acadia with lighter colored leather seats. Curious what others use and if they have a solution for that.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too use the Griots leather cleaner & conditioner on the leather surfaces. I also use McGuire's Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner wipes and then as those "Dry out" during use I end up applying the Griots leather cleaner & conditioner and using the McGuire's wipe as an applicator. I like being able to just throw it all away when I'm done.

I also use the Armor All Interior Detailer Wipes; The interior "Detailer" wipes DO NOT leave a shiny greasy finish behind when done. Instead they just clean and leave a natural matte clean surface. McGuire's Quick Interior Detailer Mist & Wipe isn't a bad spray to use either.

I try not to get too caught up on interior cleaning supplies and just keep it to what I can find at the local auto store.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the adams, smells good and doesn’t leave any smears

OP
OP
tjs3922

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great suggestions everyone! I am also worried about keeping lighter colored seats clean.

I have been a Griots kick lately. The Meguiers is always solid purchase. Next trip to Fleet Farm I will be looking for armour all dash wipes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10