Any center consoles with a 4x4 floor shifter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weridechevy209

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
95 2DR JUS UGRADING TO 07-10 SEATS AND CONSOLE

floorshift.jpg

The 02 shifter installed...

dcs9.jpg

I decided today to test fit the 99 escalade console, and make sure it will be ok in there. It seems to me as though a small bit of trimming will be necessary, and it will probably be trimmed on the shifter cover, as those are a lot easier to come by. Once the trimming is done, it should drop right in. I have a couple uses in store for the old indicator lights from the old shifter. The little red LED in between the cupholder on the new console will be the 4x4 engaged light. The other dash light will light up the cupholder with led lights.

Here's the test...

dcs10.jpg

dcs13.jpg

dcs12.jpg

Like I said, a little trimming, and it seems as though it will drop right in. Granted, there won't be whole lot of room to get at the shifter, but it won't be rubbing either...Will keep you all posted, hopefully it will be complete this weekend.

Shawn[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to show my idea...have a few warm days coming up so I plan to finish this off, if I can find the correct grey paint again to match the 95's interior...

I also am upgrading seats and console.i have a 95 4x4 2dr tahoe. Newer 07-10 tahoe ,escalade center console here,

dcs12.jpg

Like u said, a little trimming, and plus there won't be whole lot of room.better pictures coming soon

20170827_163617.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick