Any center consoles with a 4x4 floor shifter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue99tahoe24

bout that tahoe life
Reaction score
Dude thats looks so sick looks factory how did u do the blue leds

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now comes the fun part...cleanup...lol...and I am going to make a few slight changes to the shifter cover and the shifter rod...Minor, and really not needed, just doing it for my taste. Overall, it came out good. I have the sub in, and I tested it on my sons Sierra aftermarket amp, and it worked, so I will complete that when i locate my connectors...ugh...

completeconsole.jpg

Shawn

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now comes the fun part...cleanup...lol...and I am going to make a few slight changes to the shifter cover and the shifter rod...Minor, and really not needed, just doing it for my taste. Overall, it came out good. I have the sub in, and I tested it on my sons Sierra aftermarket amp, and it worked, so I will complete that when i locate my connectors...ugh...

completeconsole.jpg

Shawn

I like how it came out, you have a link to the write up you were gonna do?

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i caame this close to take out a grey console out of a expedition $15.00 i decided it wouid be alot of work to make it fit. i need to look for a escalade console.

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm going back to the jnk yrd in the morning to get my 99 esca console $10.00 $ 15.00 with the bose sub &amp the back lower
cup holder door hinge is broke. has any body tried bending the 4 x 4
shifter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe1844