another ride qaulity question..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
with the djm rear 5 inch springs (blue ones) I use the djm 1800s. I have about 18 sets here in stock $90 shipped if you see it for less pm me a link and I will beat anyones prices.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
are you running the hardware kit?

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
I'm also needing to attend to my drop. Right now I have keys and 5" DJM springs. Honestly the ride isn't that bad, but I think it will be much worse when I get rims put on.

I think the rear hardware kit would be my first step, correct?

No...

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't cut off my bumpstop brackets. I wasn't bottoming out. The rear was just bouncy and uncontrolled without the bags in the coils. As far as the rear I am good now. I just need to get an adjustable panhard to recenter the axle.

The front is what I need to fix. I need some spindles so I can back off the keys to get rid of the bumpsteer.

OP
OP
ghost

ghost

Reaction score
Im Putin the rear hardware kit in this weekend, I'll let ya know how it rides. And I def need to correct the front also, it drives me crazy

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yeah if you want a better ride the djm rear shocks with the tb springs ride great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts