another ride qaulity question..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ghost

Reaction score
im not trying to go balls out but im trying to improve my ride qaulity. i feel with the shocks and coils that im running it rides horrrible. i have my factory 16s on right now with a heftly tire and i can feel EVERYTHING in the road.

i worked a ton of overtime this week so i have some extra bucks to improve some of this befor i put my rims back on.

for my suspension..

front - eibach keys, nitro drop 2 shocks
rear - djm tb coils, djm calmax shocks
im sitting a 32" dead even all 4 corners
275/35/22 tires.. shoulda went 305 but i got these for dirt cheap

few questions.

will shorter endlinks actually improve the ride sensitivity or just sway action?
for the rear if you had to pick would you buy rear hardware kit or adj panhard and why?

ive also heard that a rear hardware kit will actually lower it more?? i thought all it did was re locate everything back to normal.

any help apreciated! thanks fellas

Last edited:
OP
OP
ghost

ghost

Reaction score
anyone running a panhard and no rear hardware kit?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ghost i thought you had the regular djm tahoe springs not the tb??

The hardware kit will lower the back a little 5/16 to 1/2 inch and ride will be better. Going to the rear hardware kit does improve ride quality ive done many on the belltech 5305 springs and ride is better and truck handles better also.

Also the djm shocks cant remember if you go them from me or not but are they 20 inches extended?

as for panhard bar will stiffen the rear end and also will pull that pass tire in more so doesnt hang out of the well.

OP
OP
ghost

ghost

Reaction score
i got coils and shocks both from you. they are the tb coils, atleast thats what i thought i bought? they are black and the shocks are 20.5 ext i believe.. i might still have the pm id have to check..

doesnt the panhard and trailing arm relocators practically do the same thing?

If i found some endlinks somewhere and did the panhard instead of doing the rear hardware kit would that overall be better solution to the ride?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no panhard moved from left to right

trailing arm relocators move the axle from front to back.

totally different things.

Also tb coils are silver not black.

OP
OP
ghost

ghost

Reaction score
well shit thought i had the tb coils, thats what i asked for in my pm.. i still have it if you would want me to send it to you..

ii sent it to you

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i never had black coils that i sold??? shoot me a pm.

OP
OP
ghost

ghost

Reaction score
lol glad we got that sqaured away, and hopefully solved why it rides ******. thanks tony..

Last edited:

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
I have messed with me lowering components alot lately, and have 3/5 drop, spindles and 5" coils, rear trailing arm brackets and sway end links. Now as far as rear trailing arms go, they just position arms at better angle for suspension, not really to move back and forth( unless you were to get adjustable and do top and bottoms and adjust accordingly)
Now panhard bar, for me, is a must now. As I got left and right issues, especially on bumps. Panhard bar will move axle left and right accordingly. My axle personally is shifted over atleast a 1/4 inch and affecting everything, or so I think
I am personally buying adjustable panhard and rear lower trailing arms. This will bring my axle back to center and should make handling better, but more over for me, stop the popping that is happening.

Ghost, if your looking for some lowering parts hit me up.
I have some Belltech spindles, brand new, 5" drop coils
Belltech, DJM shocks 4 used. Also got a set of DJM front lowered A-arms.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i think he will be fine now we worked out some issues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts