Alternative to Laura GMC for no-haggle low prices?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^While I agree and wish I could have jumped on it, Covert Austin is 900miles away from me here in New Mexico. Besides that, I'm still debating a QX80 Limited.. Especially since it's so easy to get $10k off of those. I can't decide though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can add Bill Pierre Chevrolet in Seattle. They have Tahoes up to 16K off.
So I just checked out their website. I see the $16k discount you're talking about but I looked at the online window sticker and its $5k less than what they claim the MSRP is on their price breakdown. So they're marking up their vehicles???... They're inventory kinda sucks, only 10 hoes and 2 burbs.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just checked out their website. I see the $16k discount you're talking about but I looked at the online window sticker and its $5k less than what they claim the MSRP is on their price breakdown. So they're marking up their vehicles???... They're inventory kinda sucks, only 10 hoes and 2 burbs.

You're right about their stock. Not a big dealer for these vehicles. But the differential in sticker MSRP and online claim will need to be addressed by anyone who works with these folks.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^I'm sure they're just marked up. That's how it is where I live.. Small dealer marks em up about $5k, calls it "adjusted market value"

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. Here is what a sales rep there says.

"The discounts are taken with the NWMA (north west market adjustment) being considered. We list our prices on our web platform in that fashion. Our inclusion of the NWMA into the pricing scheme serves two purposes, it allows us to obey lawful regulatory obligations relative to accurate pricing and in certain cases is assists with our ability to absorb negative equity for our clients without disobeying pricing laws.

Our vehicles online show a discount from the adjusted sales price, our prices are still typically within +/- 5% of the lowest market prices. Obviously we can't have the lowest prices for everything and a number of our affiliates require us to have a spread. Prices are always subject to change and discounts available that may or may not be listed in the information provided."

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's really weird to me is that they mark them up to discount them $16k.. It must help the people with a ton of negative equity.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's really weird to me is that they mark them up to discount them $16k.. It must help the people with a ton of negative equity.

True. A $7-11K deal would attract a lot of attention. But this NW markup nonsense . . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9