Best Chicago Dealer for Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommyb80

Reaction score
I had been talking with a salesman from Laura about trading my F350 in on a brand new XL Denali, but they wouldn’t budge on their trade offer which was $10k from where I needed to be. I had sent in detailed photos of everything they asked for as well. So I posted it in a few groups to sell and when it does I’ll reach out t them again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MVR 155

Reaction score
I had been talking with a salesman from Laura about trading my F350 in on a brand new XL Denali, but they wouldn’t budge on their trade offer which was $10k from where I needed to be. I had sent in detailed photos of everything they asked for as well. So I posted it in a few groups to sell and when it does I’ll reach out t them again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I personally don't think they care too much about used inventory so their trade in figures tend to be on the light side. They move an insane volume of new vehicles on a relatively small margin and it works due to manufacturer incentives they receive. They lowballed me on my potential trade so I just went down there, bought the new truck and then sold mine locally for much more. They did tell me that once I brought my trade in and they assessed it in person, they may put more money in it...... Given it was hundreds of miles away, I knew they would have me at a disadvantage. Their price was $1800+ less than I could do locally and that's with a good friend who is a manager for 10+ years at a local GMC dealer. Even he told me to buy from Laura. Not sure how accurate this is but I was told from a couple of people in the business that they deliver at or above 1,000 units per month.

Tommyb80

Reaction score
Definitely man. Salesman was perfectly honest in telling me that they were skeptical of my truck because it does not have the emissions parts on it anymore. He advised I sell privately than fly in and drive my new one home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo