Alternative to Laura GMC for no-haggle low prices?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This may have come up in the thread, but I'll mention it again here - in my search I did discover that a few of these dealers are posting GM employee pricing on their websites. Al Serra in particular. The guy there who answered my email did not make it sound like they were ready to provide an alternative path to that same price, and when I factored in the difference my local dealer was within a few hundred bucks, so I went local.

I decided to go Chevy rather than GMC, so I didn't engage with Laura. I would have.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We purchased from Paul wright autoplex in Russellville Arkansas. They deliver anywhere in the nation too. We were 5.5 hours away and they delivered half way for free. Would have come the whole way but we needed the truck for travel plans that day. (They trailer the vehicle so no miles are put on it too.)

They also had the best prices, 3k below supplier discount (that wasn't being offered as an incentive at the time)

Levern was the salesman we dealt with, and he was a class act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was that in % below MSRP, Nat?

schaffer05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was that in % below MSRP, Nat?
Looks like 13.5% sticker was 63 and change. We paid 55,240 and told them I wouldn't pay destination fees or anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros

Latest posts