Alternative to Laura GMC for no-haggle low prices?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never purchased from them but speaking of volume dealers.. Classic Chevy Grapevine (Dallas, TX) has like 300 Tahoes and 200 Suburbans. Surely you could get a smokin deal there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lonestar Chevrolet in Houston has more trucks but they are also a top 5 volume dealer that you could get a quote from.

tweak48

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone buy from Dave Smith Motors?

Yeah I bought a 2016 Tahoe LT 4X4 from them in December. $200 off invoice plus Costco rebate and Costco gift card. So about $1700 south of invoice as I remember. Smooth transaction and salesman was nice to deal with.

2016YUKONSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live close to Laura Buick and have a friend that works there. I was going to buy from them, but I got a better price on a fully optioned SLT at Dave Sinclair in St. Louis. I took in copies of Laura's prices from the internet and they beat them. Do your homework and shop around!

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^Just curious, how much did they beat them by? Was it like $100 dollars or actually worth it? Did you have a trade?

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A dealership 30 miles from me (lighthouse GMC) came within $500 of Laura's price. It was worth paying the $500 for me. Didn't lose a day in driving and they offer things Laura didn't. Like loaner cars for service, free washes blah blah blah. It was all done over email and the transaction took about an hour in person. It was great. As others have said. Do your homework. Some dealers will play others won't.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a reason I'm having a hard time finding anything more then $7k off an Escalade? The only reason I'm considering the Denali is it's easier to find $10k off... Any advice on Caddy dealers or do they not discount as much for some odd reason??

rattmobbins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a reason I'm having a hard time finding anything more then $7k off an Escalade? The only reason I'm considering the Denali is it's easier to find $10k off... Any advice on Caddy dealers or do they not discount as much for some odd reason??

Escalade is Caddy's biggest seller, so dealers don't have as much motivation to offer insane deals on them.

I've got a '15 Escalade but I bought it used when it was 6 months old and got a pretty stellar deal. If I was buying new, I'd get a Denali over an Escalade all day long. 99% as nice for 90% of the cost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia