Alternative to Laura GMC for no-haggle low prices?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Top Dawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went to Dennis Dillon in Boise. Ended up getting a new 2016 Denali for less than I was going to spend on a Tahoe LT in Seattle.

Demer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to Dennis Dillon in Boise. Ended up getting a new 2016 Denali for less than I was going to spend on a Tahoe LT in Seattle.
That's funny. I live in Boise and both Dennis Dillon and Edmark were not willing to budge on their prices so I ended up going to Vancouver, WA for my '16 XL Denali. This was back in February though.

Matt Turley

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got the $3,500 GMC Bonus Cash at Laura, but its gone again now. Thanks for the tip to even lament missing the May batch, that might have been the difference!

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's funny. I live in Boise and both Dennis Dillon and Edmark were not willing to budge on their prices so I ended up going to Vancouver, WA for my '16 XL Denali. This was back in February though.

How much did you get off sticker? I've been tracking Dillon for a while and they are awfully low.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much did you get off sticker? I've been tracking Dillon for a while and they are awfully low.
X2. I'd have to agree with this. I came across them at one point on cars.com on both GMCs and when shopping for a Kia Optima as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt Turley

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I missed out on the bonus cash again?
:okay2:

FWIW, they said they only had like 5 of them this time around, and I had to wait until a certain day for it to be active and take delivery (which worked out fine for me, YMMV)

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you see one of these that you like, you can't think about it, sleep on it, ask the wife, ask the banker, etc etc. You gotta buy it! That's what I did with mine. I had no idea how good of a deal I got, nor did know the $3500 bonus cash was so rare. I hadn't shopped for one since my 15 in May of 2014 so I wasn't for sure how the market was 2 years later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog