Alternative to Laura GMC for no-haggle low prices?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience purchasing from Covert Austin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMMillwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is ready to buy, I can get additional discounts through GM's Discount for Friends program. Only 1 per month, but I could get coworkers to help out too. PM me for more info.

2016YUKONSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^Just curious, how much did they beat them by? Was it like $100 dollars or actually worth it? Did you have a trade?

It was over $1000 for the same optioned vehicle. I got the more expensive white paint too. No trade.

I also got a lifetime power train warranty

CMac16XL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Shopping for a Yukon for my father-in-law now and Laura prices are less competitive without the bonus cash they had.

Anyone see other great deals within 500 miles of Cincinnati or so?

blackjet

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Clark Crone at the nation`s largest GMC dealer Everett Buick GMC in Bryant, Arkansas 15" south of Little Rock on I30. Direct line is 501-590-9563. He beat prices for me without me mentioning what Laura and the others were quoting this past November.

CMac16XL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Clark Crone at the nation`s largest GMC dealer Everett Buick GMC in Bryant, Arkansas 15" south of Little Rock on I30. Direct line is 501-590-9563. He beat prices for me without me mentioning what Laura and the others were quoting this past November.

Thanks, I'll take a look at the website and reach out.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lindsay Chevrolet in Woodbridge, Va has very good deals on Tahoe and Suburbans. Right now, website says 20 of each in stock.

WillCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. Here is what a sales rep there says.

"The discounts are taken with the NWMA (north west market adjustment) being considered. We list our prices on our web platform in that fashion. Our inclusion of the NWMA into the pricing scheme serves two purposes, it allows us to obey lawful regulatory obligations relative to accurate pricing and in certain cases is assists with our ability to absorb negative equity for our clients without disobeying pricing laws.

Our vehicles online show a discount from the adjusted sales price, our prices are still typically within +/- 5% of the lowest market prices. Obviously we can't have the lowest prices for everything and a number of our affiliates require us to have a spread. Prices are always subject to change and discounts available that may or may not be listed in the information provided."
^ awful.

I still think it's worth anyone's time to find a local dealer with a truck on the lot, call or walk in, give the dealer a target price, give them a few days to find a way. Before you get on a plane and give your money to families who live and work thousands of miles away from you.

schaffer05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We purchased from Paul wright autoplex in Russellville Arkansas. They deliver anywhere in the nation too. We were 5.5 hours away and they delivered half way for free. Would have come the whole way but we needed the truck for travel plans that day. (They trailer the vehicle so no miles are put on it too.)

They also had the best prices, 3k below supplier discount (that wasn't being offered as an incentive at the time)

Levern was the salesman we dealt with, and he was a class act.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu