Adding chrome molding, help needed - 2015 Suburban LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok ladies and gentlemen whoever were wondering about chrome trim on door handles to make them look like ltz handles can take a deep breath now. They fit perfectly fine and the way they stuck with 3M tape does not look like they will come off easy once put on. Easy install. 5 mins on each handle depending how fast you can peel off the 3M tape.

I definately would recommend this product from the fit finish and how heavily it sticks the way i felt.
Here are a couple pics

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Angel87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok ladies and gentlemen whoever were wondering about chrome trim on door handles to make them look like ltz handles can take a deep breath now. They fit perfectly fine and the way they stuck with 3M tape does not look like they will come off easy once put on. Easy install. 5 mins on each handle depending how fast you can peel off the 3M tape.

I definately would recommend this product from the fit finish and how heavily it sticks the way i felt.
Here are a couple pics

View attachment 62917

View attachment 62918

View attachment 62919

View attachment 62920

View attachment 62921
Looks great Toi! Did you buy your chrome roof trim on eBay? If so, who was the seller?

SteveMansur

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can purchase oem Tahoe LTZ / Yukon Denali chrome roof rails?

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can purchase oem Tahoe LTZ / Yukon Denali chrome roof rails?
do you kow the procedure to replace roof rails?
the headliner inside the car has to come down to access the bolts on the ceiling that hold those rails.

SteveMansur

Reaction score
do you kow the procedure to replace roof rails?
the headliner inside the car has to come down to access the bolts on the ceiling that hold those rails.

My local customization shop can take care of the installation, im just having trouble tracking down the original parts.

Numbnuts3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Here are a couple pics

View attachment 62917

View attachment 62918

View attachment 62919

View attachment 62920

View attachment 62921

TOI,

Absolutely love the looks of those handle covers. I have a '15 Yukon SLT and think they should work just fine. Do you have the name of the place or eBay seller you got them from? Looking great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076